Why Choose an United Arab Emirates .co.ae Domain Name ?
.CO.AE Domain Registration (.co.ae):
Global domains such as .com are the most commonly seen around the Internet, however here at Nominate we wish to highlight the advantages of international domains and .co.ae domains for both personal and professional use.
Making the Right Choice
With the hundreds of extensions and combinations made available from the advent of international domains United Arab Emirates .co.ae domains reinforces your presence in United Arab Emirates, but it doesn't stop there. When you have the perfect name in mind, it isn't easy to change. Usually you'll end up adding pointless hyphens or numbers just to get as close as possible. To stop this, take advantage of the many names still available in United Arab Emirates extensions.
Creating a Global Customer Base
Registering an United Arab Emirates domain can help you create a global customer base. The way in which it does this is by using a ccTLD that the people will trust. If an individual from United Arab Emirates sees a domain with .co.ae, they would be more likely to trust the company than if it was .com. It also boosts the ranking of the webpage on United Arab Emirates search engines. An example of this would be with google.fr. It would pick up .fr domains more easily.
Registrants must either:
- have a valid trade licence within the UAE;
- commercial entities licensed in the free zones with in the UAE; or
- be an applicant for, or a registered holder of a trade mark in the UAE.
- an exact match to, or
- an acronym of, or
- an abbreviation of, or
- closely connected to, one of the following:
- the name of a company in which the Registrant has a 50 percent or greater shareholding or which the Registrant controls;
- the trading name or trade mark of a company in which the Registrant has a 50 percent or greater shareholding or which the Registrant controls; or
- the name of an organisation or association controlled by the Registrant.
Notes: Don't put "www" or the United Arab Emirates domain name suffix, ie. ".co.ae", Thus for "www.nominate.co.ae" enter "nominate" and no more.
Please remember that United Arab Emirates domain names can only contain the following letters: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.